Wellington Museum, 2010-2013
- Entered new location information into Past Perfect database of porcelain artifacts after a recent move to a new site.
- Information from the artifact’s information sheet also added to the database.
- Organized long clothing artifacts in the textile collection after a move to the new museum site.
- Added labels to cotton covers for easy identification, make properly padded hangers, updated locations of the artifacts in Past Perfect.
- Scanned insurance and homemaking related documents from the museum’s archive and attached the images in Past Perfect.
Secretary of the University of Guelph History Society
- Recorded minutes from weekly meetings.
- Participated in group brainstorming.
- Assisted at all events.
Volunteer at Guerilla Grads: Alternative History Conference
- Assisted with registration.